Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Communication is Key for Drilling Operations

I just had a workshop on E-colors from Equilibria and was the most en lighting session I ever attended.

I believe that the human brain is unique in each one of us, and I confirmed that the Equilibria color system is perfect to identify our personality and approach to daily work and personal issues.

By taking the test I came out red/green- that is Thinking Director, I confirm my strengths, weaknesses, how can I be hurt and how can I disrupt team work.

All my team members took the test and are color coded and is amazing how the communication, behavior and relations between us have improved know that we know each other.

I recommend this to everybody, go ahead take the test at  www.equilibria.vg.


See ya soon!

Driller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home