Friday, December 3, 2010

Lafayette Cajun City- Oilfield Town fading?

I enjoy everytime I visit Lafayette, LA., because the kindest and friendliness of their people. I always have a warm arrival of the beautiful sun and green areas of the cajun oil city. Lafayette is a 24 hrs city with workers around the clock working to supply oilfield tools and services to the Gulf of Mexico and worldwide. The expertise and quality of drilling services make this town unique, and is home of great oil & gas drilling industry legends like Mr. Charlie Prentice.

In my last visit I had the chance to enjoy tasting fried gator at Gator Cove; was fantastic, cajun food is the best! the spices are unique, I miss shrimp poboys lunches as well.

I admire the hard work of their people and is sad the situation many people face with the drilling moratorium.

Hope to get back to work soon Lafayette!

See ya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home